The AL2320D is a dual, differential linear transimpedance/variable-gain amplifier (TIA/VGA) for 100G/400G coherent detection receivers for reconfigurable, colorless networks.
The AL2320D offers two gain control modes: manual gain control and automatic gain control. In manual mode, the gain is controlled from 50Ω to 5KΩ differential via an external control pin. In automatic mode, the gain is automatically adjusted to deliver a constant output voltage.
• Supports data rates up to 32Gb/s
• 50W to 5kW differential electrical gain
• Adjustable 3dB bandwidth 26GHz ~ 30GHz typical
• Adjustable amplitude: 200mVpp ~ 900mVpp differential
• Operating in two modes: AGC and MGC
• Output amplitude detector
• Single power supply of +3.3V
• Die size: 1.6mm x 1.4mm
• 100G Ethernet PMD: 100GBASE-DR1/FR1 and beyond
• 100G coherent receivers for DP-QPSK
• 40G coherent receivers for DP-BPSK